kellankyle1: (Default)
kellankyle1 ([personal profile] kellankyle1) wrote2015-04-25 12:02 pm

Here is my first real fanvid!

I hope you like it. I'm pretty proud of it. :D

[identity profile] techgirl-on-ij.livejournal.com 2015-04-25 04:57 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh, wow! Brian, Justin and Bowie - 3 of my favorite men in one vid. Loved it so much!

[identity profile] kellankyle.livejournal.com 2015-04-25 07:33 pm (UTC)(link)
Thank you so much! 😹😹😹

[identity profile] 7wildwaysup.livejournal.com 2015-04-26 12:58 am (UTC)(link)
Wow! That was great my dear, you did a wonderful job... I loved how you used some of the most passionate and emotions clips, the ones I absolutely love from the show...

Okay, run back to watch it again, and again...

Later Sweetheart ~ Kathleen 💘 💘 💘

[identity profile] kellankyle.livejournal.com 2015-04-26 03:29 pm (UTC)(link)
Thank you so much! It means so much to me that you like it. *Hugs*

[identity profile] yvonnereid.livejournal.com 2015-04-26 01:36 pm (UTC)(link)
Hi Deborah,

Very impressed by your first fan video girl. I haven't really been on livejournal much these days but I'm gonna change that by making at least one post in here everyday :)

Huge Hugs Xx

[identity profile] kellankyle.livejournal.com 2015-04-26 03:30 pm (UTC)(link)
Thank you, my friend! *Hugs*

[identity profile] bigj52.livejournal.com 2015-04-27 07:50 am (UTC)(link)
Great job of the vid. All my fave scenes. Actually don't know any that aren't, come to think of it. New song for me too.

[identity profile] kellankyle.livejournal.com 2015-04-29 01:06 am (UTC)(link)
Hey you… Thanks so much! *Hugs*