I won the doodle!
Jan. 21st, 2015 10:03 amI'm so sorry I didn't post this sooner...but I won the Queer As Folk Holiday Gift Exchange Doodle by the amazingly talented
reeface in the Raffle to benefit the Ali Forney Center.
My prompt was for one of my favorite scenes from Beyond The Yellow Brick Road by
plumsuede and I NEVER expected the detail that Ree put into this. She got the high-tech appliances, Justin wearing Brian's favorite "absolutely delicious, light gray, cotton, thin, clingy pant things he’s wearing again with nothing on underneath them." , and he's bending over the sink with his glass of OJ. "He resurfaces with orange juice and a wall-to-wall smile on his face, “Brian! Look! There are deer in the backyard!”
This is absolute perfection! I still cannot believe it! I will love you forever you sweet person you!
qaf_giftxchnge

Oh...Here's the link to BYBR! http://archiveofourown.org/works/2416424/chapters/5345390
My prompt was for one of my favorite scenes from Beyond The Yellow Brick Road by
This is absolute perfection! I still cannot believe it! I will love you forever you sweet person you!

Oh...Here's the link to BYBR! http://archiveofourown.org/works/2416424/chapters/5345390
no subject
Date: 2015-01-25 05:00 pm (UTC)Brian and Justin are enjoying a sexy moment in the kitchen, and it actually looks like the deer are doing the same... only they are outdoors. ROTFL! So fantastic and naughty. Perfect combo, if you ask me. You did a wonderful job. :D
Have to admit I haven't been frequenting LJ nearly as much as I should because I've been busy, but "I can fix that".
Much appreciation,
~Denise
XOXO
no subject
Date: 2015-02-07 11:38 pm (UTC)